ClarinoxSoftFrame Suite Middleware
ClarinoxSoftFrame is our framework which forms the backbone of all Clarinox solutions.
ClarinoxSoftFrame middleware facilitates the fast development of robust wireless embedded devices with protocol stacks and debugging tools.
Clarinox’s expertise and vision helped lots of organisations minimise unnecessary costs and focus on the real business value.
ClarinoxSoftFrame provides all of the listed benefits to all of our wireless solutions.
You’ve experienced the hard way - let ClarinoxSoftFrame make your next embedded software project easier.
This middleware provides all the necessary infrastructure for the embedded software engineer to develop without the need to know the real-time operating system (using Microsoft Visual Studio C++ or GNU tools as appropriate). Prototyping and simulations can be done, without the need for hardware, on a PC running Windows 2000/XP or Linux (e.g. Ubuntu/Debian, RedHat, Suse and embedded distributions).
Threading, Timer, Semaphore, Mutex, IPC message passing, Event handling, Finite state machine. ClarinoxSoftFrame provides standard libraries, memory management functionality for deterministic execution on all platforms. Debug, trace and profiling functions improve the product quality and speed up time to market.
The Platform Interface guarantees the smooth porting of applications to different hardware. Add-on protocols instantly put your team ahead of the competition by providing off-the-shelf wired or wireless protocols. Many platforms are supported, see supported hardware and supported RTOS.
- Stop memory leaks through memory management utility, provide memory usage statistics through the middleware and PC based debug tools
- Prevent deadly memory fragmentation problems through the modern middleware architecture
- Make threading and resource utilization visible via the debug tools
- Quickly see inter-process communication, wired or wireless communication messages via the inbuilt trace and protocol analysis tools
- Have flexibility to move from one RTOS to another through the middleware support for multiple operating systems
- Hides the complexity of the incorporated functionality from the end user using an object oriented approach in C++.
- Flexible debugging support via serial port, Ethernet or JTAG port provide user ability to add plug-ins
- Tools library for fast efficient and consistent handling of lists, arrays, multi-processor based remote procedure call, encryption library, memory pool management etc.
- Make application development quicker and more reliable by using a modern, object oriented architecture for application development
- Provides basic mechanisms such as finite state machines, event handling, inter-process communication mechanisms as well as more complex functions such as over the air software upgrade
- Provides the generic architecture for a network stack, some basic functions are stack management, security management, physical layer connection, application connection, QOS bandwidth/buffer limiting functions, endianness functions and streaming support
- Isolate the application from the hardware by providing a generic interface architecture thereby facilitating a quick path for porting applications to other hardware
- Provides wrapper layers to ensure the implementations do not need to rely on the underlying RTOS and the hardware
- Project structure and infrastructure code for the application
modules are generated automatically thus eliminating some possible
errors, such as memory leaks.
- Each of these measurements are synchronised to each other to analyse a complex problem and find the triggering condition
- Easy to read, colour coded display for efficient debugging
- Superior visibility to make debugging faster
- Trace information to clearly see what is happening in the wireless communications and immediately see the device causing any communications issues
- Protocol analyser built in removing the need for multiple expensive over the air analysers as much work can be done first relieving the workload on the analyser for final confirmation and test
- Inter-process communication messages, thread switching, function stack tracing and resource usage are measured and displayed
- Middleware and applications are independent of platforms and operating systems
- Support for many wireless/wired protocols
- Network protocol stack providers do not provide visibility into the customer application. We do provide middleware and debugging tools to enhance the visibility while being a "one-stop-shop"
- Robust, well tested on many RTOS, IDE and processor architecturesClarinox provides both Windows and Linux versions of the infrastructure so users can develop their applications on a desktop environment and move directly to the target platform with confidence of compatibility.